Session Border Controller is the boundary gate of IP voice network, it's mainly used to solve voice conversation traversal during network address translation, provide secure communication supporting and voice quality assurance.
Session Border Controller is deployed in the edge of VOIP service provider network (between soft switch platform and voice access gateway), or in the outlet of enterprise VPN network.
It controlled and processed call signaling across IP network and talk burst in real-time. Session Border Controller is also support to develop IP service.
SBC carries out the real-time communication requirement of IP voice interconnection, such as access control, firewall traversal, voice compression restoring, signaling interworking, information security assurance (encryption and decryption), illegal access intercepting, management QOS （Quality of Service）etc.
1. Maximum Concurrent Calls:
Under SIP registration mode, NC-SE160 has 500 concurrent calls; NC-SE1000 has 1000 concurrent calls;
Under SIP trunk mode, NC-SE160 has 500 concurrent calls; NC-SE1000 has 1000 concurrent calls;
2. Maximum SIP users:
Under SIP registration, NC-SE160 has 50000 SIP users; NC-SE1000 has 100000 SIP users.
3. Packet Delay: less than 30 microseconds.
1. User interface: Web GUI page.
2. Maintenance and Administration: Support RS232 serial interface / Telnet / remote.
3. Configuration and maintenance.
1. The encryption of signaling and voice: support multiple form of encryption like TLS/SRTP, encrypt/decrypt signaling and voice streams respectively.
2. Voice Agent: forward RTP packet of talk burst, NAT/FW traversing.
3. Voice Compression: restore scathe less compression, continue to compress voice in the G.729, save bandwidth.
4. Security Policy: filtrate voice steam/signaling steam, intercept illegal IP packet, hide NAT address, prevent hostile attack, encrypt/decrypt voice steam, signaling and security log information, prevent forwarding MGCP message of conflicting account.
5. Certification/Registration: support the registration and certification of gateway.
6. Standard Protocol: support IMS, SIP, SIP-T, RTP/RTCP, TLS, SRTP, HTTP, and TCP/UDP.
7. Work mode: SIP registration and SIP trunks.
8. QOS Guarantee: provide voice quality (packet loss rate, jitter, time delay) monitoring, guarantee call quality; Higher priority to routing service (flow control), limit concurrent calls, provide calling and called information, distinguish media steam etc.
9. Network Error Monitoring: network default diagnoses.
10. Status Accounting: monitor and count up online gateway information，concurrent calls and call duration etc.
4 10/100/1000M Base-T
1 RS232（CONSOLE PORT）
DC-48V or AC110-240V
0℃－50℃ less than 80%